Subject: How to fix high disk usage caused by theme

How to fix high disk usage caused by theme

From: Florian Schmitz <floele_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2008 10:52:42 +0100

Hi everyone.

I recently had a problem with my rockbox on Ipod 5.5 - the playback
was on particular at startup very "skippy" for a couple of minutes.
With help of LambdaCalculus3 in the IRC channel, it became apparent,
that the theme I used ("Slant") caused high disk usage - probably for
the album art - and switching to a different theme which also supports
AA ("cabbie" in my case) resolved the problem. As it seems, cabbie
does not consider parent directories' album art, while slant does.
However, I still strongly prefer slant over other themes, so I'd like
to know how slant can be modified to behave like other themes - so
that it does not cause a high disk usage or only uses the current
directory's album art.
Thanks in advance for any help.

Regards,
Flo