Subject: Re: How to fix high disk usage caused by theme

Re: How to fix high disk usage caused by theme

From: Florian Schmitz <floele_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2008 09:51:20 +0100

> if you disable the equalizer it really helps on cpu.

I don't think that the Ipod lacks CPU power when the problem happens.

> um, for album art, look
> the wps's over. i'm sure you can change it somewhere.

In the wiki (http://www.rockbox.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/AlbumArt) I
couldn't find any information about how to determine where rockbox is
supposed to look for album art files. And I did "look them over", but
having basically no clue about the creation of themes I didn't find
the option I need.

Regards,
Flo