Subject: Re: How to fix high disk usage caused by theme

Re: How to fix high disk usage caused by theme

From: David Hall <dmhall_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2008 10:49:16 -0500

Florian Schmitz wrote:
>> if you disable the equalizer it really helps on cpu.
>
> I don't think that the Ipod lacks CPU power when the problem happens.
>
>> um, for album art, look
>> the wps's over. i'm sure you can change it somewhere.
>
> In the wiki (http://www.rockbox.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/AlbumArt) I
> couldn't find any information about how to determine where rockbox is
> supposed to look for album art files. And I did "look them over", but
> having basically no clue about the creation of themes I didn't find
> the option I need.

A WPS can not dictate where to look for album art.
Album art is always looked for in this order:
    1. ./ <filename> .bmp - same filename as currently playing music file
    2. ./ <albumtitle> .bmp - name of the album, found in metadata of
the music file
    3. ./ cover.bmp
    4. ../ <albumtitle> .bmp
    5. ../ cover.bmp

./ meaning "same directory as song currently playing"
../ meaning "one directory back from song currently playing"