Subject: Rockbox media player

Rockbox media player

From: Leonard Morris <lmorris1953_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 04:45:01 +0800

I know there has been discussions regarding the bothersome rockbox media player found new hardware appearing when the Ipod is inserted into the Pc. I never could find away to completely stop this from happening because I do not see a choice never to show this again checkbox or something to that effect. I see yes, no not this time, and cancel. So when I hit cancel and look in windows explorer the drive letter for the Ipod is not there and I have to flash the player which works sometimes to get the drive letter back for the ipod and often it won't. Is there anything else i can try to resolve this issue? Thanks