Subject: question about cygwin installation

question about cygwin installation

From: alex wallis <alexwallis646_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 01:33:24 -0000

HI list.
Unfortunately I recently had to remove cygwin as i needed the disc space and
now i'm going to put it back on. I just have a question about package
selection.
As its not very accessible with a screen reader, does anyone no if it would
be possible to manually connect to a server hosting the files to install
cygwin, and download them manually then get cygwin to install the files you
downloaded?
I have already checked and I have found i can connect to mirror ftps with an
ftp client, and i can download files from them. But i'm just not sure if it
would be possible to get cygwin to install them.
does anyone no?