Subject: Re: Uh-oh

Re: Uh-oh

From: Paul Louden <paulthenerd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 17:48:56 -0600

> Uh-oh! Looks like the Rockbox police is out again in full force. :-)
> Now, Jason Boston, Dj Paddy and Dominik Wenger, you all ought to be
> ashamed of yourselves!

Is there a real problem with following the guidelines? The list is
provided for your benefit, and the guidelines were posted. Do they
really present such a problem that you feel the need to mock someone for
simply reminding you that they exist? It would be silly to post them at
all if we didn't expect people to follow them.