Subject: Re: Rockbox No Longer Speaking

Re: Rockbox No Longer Speaking

From: Daniel Dalton <d.dalton_at_iinet.net.au>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 15:47:54 +1100 (EST)

On Sun, 20 Jan 2008, Glenn Ervin wrote:

> ** Hello Bob & all,
> I am a Blind list member, and I must respond here.
> Although I don't like bottom posting, as it is annoying for the Blind to
> read, and although I can do the editing about as quickly as a mouse user, it

How is it annoying to read?
You can get gui email clients that block quote the text been replied too.
(Like thunderbird)
Anyway I am on linux and use alpine. I never top post anymore.

Actually I am talking to a blind developer off list and he doesn't ever
top post either.
I am also on several blind linux lists and probably 50% of people there
don't top post.

So what does this have to do with been blind or not?
As I have said before I actually prefer a quoted reply since it is easy to
follow.
And when replying to one myself it is easier to answer.

--
Daniel Dalton
http://members.iinet.net.au/~ddalton/