Translations

Rockbox mail archive

Subject: Re: Questions about the voiced interface

Re: Questions about the voiced interface

From: Tyler Wood <tcwood12_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 10:57:02 -0600

Hi,

I don't want devs having to work on this--since stop imho works fine (and
resumes where you left off when you hit play), so what's the use of having
speech when playback is paused when stop works just as fine...?

Sorry for top-posting, back a while ago there was a program someone
mentioned, can someone give me the name, I'll google it?

thanks much,
Tyler