Subject: Rbcreating voice file via rbutil and sapi5

Rbcreating voice file via rbutil and sapi5

From: Jason Boston <jwb3301_at_cox.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 20:51:09 -0600

Hi all,
I have the latest version of rbutil "rbutilqt-m1.0.4pre.exe" and have
been able to create a voice file, but it's in the Daniel real speak
voice. My default SAPI 5 synth voice is Jill, and that is the voice my
.talk clips come out in when I run voice box+, but not when I run
rbutil. Also, if I use rbutil, to create .talk clips the same Daniel
voice is used

How do I get rbutil to use the default voice I want when creating either
a voice file or .talk clips?

BTW I have a sansa c250 v1

Thanks,
Jason