Subject: Re: IPOD Problem

Re: IPOD Problem

From: Shea <shea_at_sudar.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 16:09:00 -0600

But I've pretty much done that and yet I get nothing. I mean the first thing I tried was to paste the music directly onto the Ipod. Not in the rockbox folder, I only tried that later after my first experiment didn't work. LOL. But when I hit okay on files from the main menu there is just nothing. Certainly nothing speaks which I assume means that it isn't seeing the music. I also tried okay on data base too after files didn't work, I got a message asking if I wanted to initialize the data base which I did, but then I could find nothing in their either.

My apologies for not explaining sooner by the way, I am completely blind so am having to use the speech feature of rockbox. I don't think that is the problem though because it is speaking all of the menus just fine, it's just not finding any files for me and yet, from what you've said here, I am doing things correctly.