Rockbox mail archiveSubject: Re: Erro CC system.c
Re: Erro CC system.c
From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_rockbox.org>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 23:45:51 +0100 (CET)
On Mon, 4 Feb 2008, André Moura wrote:
> I compiled the source of rockbox following:
> And README, but a error occurred in the file system.c, See:
> andre_at_debian-casa:~/rock/rockbox/firmware/build$ make
> CC backlight.c
> system.c:651: error: 'TRAPA59' aliased to undefined symbol 'UIE59'
1. Consider the rockbox-dev mailing list instead for development related stuff
2. For what target are you building?
3. An up-to-date svn source tree is this?
4. having "build" as a subdir to "firmware" is unusual, most of us create it
one level "up" (although I doubt that's the actual reason for this
5. I take it you run this on a Debian Linux system?
-- Daniel Stenberg -- http://www.rockbox.org/ -- http://daniel.haxx.se/Received on 2008-02-04