Subject: a problem creating voices with cygwin

a problem creating voices with cygwin

From: kim <arwynevenstar2_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 12:42:57 -0800 (PST)

Hi everyone,

  I am having a problem creating voices in cygwin. Things go all right, using speex encoder. I downloaded and installed the mp3 codec anyway, because it didn't make a difference last time. However, my voices now are not creating. I have an english.voice file of 6b, which of course is too small. What could I be doing wrong? I can't get back into my nano profile to see if everything was typed in properly. That's the only thing I can think of. Any help would be appreciated. I have created voices successfully before this.
  Thanks so much,
  Kim