Subject: Re: rbtuilcli - Rockbox Utility with Console Interface needs testing.

Re: rbtuilcli - Rockbox Utility with Console Interface needs testing.

From: marten Post Uiterweer <marten_at_p-u.demon.nl>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 02:02:39 +0100

On Sat, 09 Feb 2008 21:24:31 +0100, Dominik Wenger wrote:

>Hi Folks,
>i have now continued my work on a console interface for rbutil.
>This is mainly for the visually impaired and blind users and maybe others.
>>- Your comments :-)

Hi Dominik,

A few points sofar:

1: after selecting an option, it may be more clear, when the previous command output is removed, thus a clear screen before the next menu appears on
screen.

2: each menu ends with an option for return. Maybe the return-option can be a standard key.
0 is return, for example
And what if you want to cancel your option, which key? Maybe as an last line in the menu:
0 is return, escape to cancel

3: when selecting device, h340, language, I cannot see my language, "nederlands". With the gt-version of rbutil, I can see this language, why not here?

I have installed rockbox on drive h: and also installed a voicefile. All went ok.
A nice tool.

Regards, Marten