Subject: rbuild

rbuild

From: kim <arwynevenstar2_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2008 17:54:46 -0800 (PST)

HI,
  The rbuilt utility is very accessible. Great job. I am doing something wrong though. Instead of creating a voice with the parameters I specify, I am instead getting a download of a daily voice from the rockbox site. I am not sure why this is. I have tried disabling/enabling offline mode. I ge a message about mp3 files not being found, when I am asking for the speex encoder.
  Could someone help?
  Kim