Subject: Re: compiling the manual and the rb utility with cygwin

Re: compiling the manual and the rb utility with cygwin

From: Dominik Riebeling <dominik.riebeling_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 19:19:07 +0100

On Feb 12, 2008 8:14 AM, pondlife <pondlife_at_ntlworld.com> wrote:
> Is it possible to build RBUtilCLI under Cygwin? I've not tried yet.

You still need Qt so I guess it would be at least hard. I only did a
short search on that topic, but as far as I understood building Qt on
cygwin isn't a simple go. Maybe Q.../Free helps
(http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=49109) -- they
have build instructions for cygwin but that are based on Qt3.

Is there a reason to build rbutil using cygwin on windows?

 - Dominik