Subject: Annoyingly Inconsistent Bookmarking with iPod 30 GB

Annoyingly Inconsistent Bookmarking with iPod 30 GB

From: Kane Brolin <kbrolin65_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 18:17:15 -0500

Hi, everyone.

I've noticed recently that Rockbox is not recognizing bookmarks that I
apply when playing files within one of my subdirectories in the fifth
generation iPod. Bookmarks applying to all other files, though, in
all other subdirectories, are preserved just fine. I do choose to
store a list of recent bookmarks, and go back to play my top ten
bookmarks fairly often. But whenever I go to one of the bookmarks
I've set inside that one particular subdirectory, it takes me to the
beginning of one of my files instead of to the bookmark I thought I'd
created.

Why should the policy be different for one subdirectory as opposed to
all others on the same unit? Any thoughts about correcting?

-Kane