Subject: Re: iPod Video 30GB Battery Life

Re: iPod Video 30GB Battery Life

From: Paul Louden <paulthenerd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 12:11:16 -0600

Robert L Cochran wrote:
> Policing a mailing list like this is inappropriate to the point of
> discourtesy and distracts from the discussion at hand.

Intentionally ignoring the rules of the mailing list, to go so far as
quoting the very rule you're intentionally ignoring is worse. The rules
exist, they're posted publicly. Do you think they'd be posted if we
didn't want you to follow them, or are you suggesting that you think we
simply posted the rules for fun, and don't intend for you to follow
them? What's the point of even having them if we're not going to
"police" the list, as it were?