Subject: Re: Advice Please

Re: Advice Please

From: Kane Brolin <kbrolin65_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 16:50:35 -0500

Hi, Margaret.

To gain access to this manual, you'll need to be running a Windows
screen-reading program (such as JAWS 7.0 or later) that can read PDF
files. The Rockbox manual you download, for whichever device you
have, opens in Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat. The manual you want
will cover various iAudio and iRiver model players, and when it opens
in Acrobat you will see a title at the top of the first page that
indicates your document is called iaudiox5(1).pdf. This is a lengthy
manual. Installation instructions, however, are on pp. 12-14. Then a
discussion about making your device speak with Rockbox begins on page
15. You can go directly to an individual page by clicking its link in
the table of contents.

Good luck.

-Kane