Subject: Re: Archos

Re: Archos

From: Linus Nielsen Feltzing <linus_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2008 07:08:29 +0200

Colin Phelan skrev:
> Hi List,
> Can anyone advise me.
> I have an Archos Jukebox which I bought off ebay a couple of years ago.
> I have Rockbox on this which is great.
> I recently had to change my PC and hence re install software etc..
> When installing Music Match which from memory was the only disc that came
> with the Jukebox I was asked for a key which I no longer had as the box was
> thrown away and I think key was written there.
> Hence I cannot link my Jukebox to the computer.

You don't need a special program to copy files to your player, you can
drag and drop the files using the file manager. However, depending on
which Archos model you have (you forgot to mention that), you might need
to install drivers for the USB connection. This applies to the Archos
Jukebox Player, Archos Studio, and some older versions of the Archos
Jukebox Recorder.

You should be able to find the drivers on http://www.archos.com.

Linus