Subject: RE: Archos

RE: Archos

From: Colin Phelan <colin_phelan_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 22:04:50 +0100

Hi, thanks for your response.
It is a Jukebox 20
I have gone to web site and downloaded drivers file which as about 50
drivers in it.
I have tried using add hardware from control panel to do this without joy,
just going around in circles.
The web site says it will automaotically find which driver but I am very
confused.
Any idiot proof directions greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Colin