Subject: RE: Rockbox device usually won't mount in Windows XP

RE: Rockbox device usually won't mount in Windows XP

From: Darren Duff <duff379_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 09:03:59 -0400

I have the same player as you. I have found that if I have the Ipod running
before connecting it it will work.

Darren Duff.

Host of The Duff Domain heard every Monday night from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm
eastern standard time at http://www.tbrn.net.

For show related E-mail only darren_at_tbrn.net

Personal Phone: (678)936-6113

personal E-mail duff379_at_gmail.com

win live messenger *no mail please* darren379_at_hotmail.com

skype contact duffman31279

and check out The Duff Domain channel where you can hear all past shows at
http://tbrn.net:8000/TheDuffDomain.ogg.m3u