Subject: FW: help about Sony nw-e005

FW: help about Sony nw-e005

From: ali ç. <mahkum709_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 20:23:50 +0300

Thank you.I just have service manual of it.It includes hardware information not any software.Here is the link.http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y91P69FZ> Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 03:43:04 -0500> From: mark_at_allums.com> To: rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se> Subject: Re: help about Sony nw-e005> > ali ç. wrote:> > Hi> > > > I am a user of Sony nw-e005. In this device which sold in europe the > > volume has limited because of eu laws.Could ROCKBOX team write a > > firmware program to unlock this limit.> > I am sorry about my bad english.> > Thanks for helping.> > It's possible, but highly unlikely.> > If you can supply the developers with the full specs of the hardware, > somebody will get around to porting Rockbox to it, however.> > Mark Allums> > (Your English is good enough :) )>

Aileniz ve arkadaşlarınızla paylaşmak için bir ayda 500'e kadar fotoğraf gönderin! Şimdi ücretsiz Windows Live Alanınıza gidin Buraya tıkla!