Subject: Re: back on the old topic of generating sapi 4 voices

Re: back on the old topic of generating sapi 4 voices

From: Paul Louden <paulthenerd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 14:15:58 -0500

Alex Wallis and Kim, I would like to remind you of the mailing list
etiquette. You may not be aware of it, but you're quoting the entire
contents of the previous message when you reply, and top posting. On
this list we ask that you use contextual quotes (only quote statements
or portions that you wish to respond to, and respond after them). The
mailing list etiquette can be found in the footer automatically attached
to every post on the list. If you are not aware that you are doing this,
I'm sure there are those on the list who'd be willing to help you fix
your mail client not to do this without your knowledge.