Subject: RE: never mind...

RE: never mind...

From: Darren Duff <duff379_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 15:37:33 -0400

check out the one's that Andre Louis made they are really good
http://tbrn.net/rockbox

Darren Duff.

Host of The Duff Domain heard every Monday night from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm
eastern standard time at <http://www.tbrn.net/> http://www.tbrn.net.

For show related E-mail only darren_at_tbrn.net

Personal Phone: (678)936-6113

personal E-mail duff379_at_gmail.com

win live messenger *no mail please* darren379_at_hotmail.com

skype contact duffman31279

and check out The Duff Domain channel where you can hear all past shows at
<http://tbrn.net:8000/TheDuffDomain.ogg.m3u>
http://tbrn.net:8000/TheDuffDomain.ogg.m3u

  _____