Subject: Ipod Photo Color Issue

Ipod Photo Color Issue

From: Josh Hertz <jhjester_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 22:03:59 -0700

Hey, new to the list and I apologize if this has already been addressed, but
google didn't find anything related to the issue I'm experiencing.

I just put Rockbox on my Ipod Photo 30G. I downloaded the rockbox.zip and
did a manual install per the manual. When I started rockbox, it does work,
however the colors are all rainbow like, and not what's intended. It loks
like if you load an image incorrectly and all the colors are scrambled. I
can navigate the menu alright. I tried a few themes, looking at photo's that
were stored on the ipod previously, but every color looks corrupted.

I then tried to do an automatic install with the Rockbox Utility. Same
issues, so I don't I installed the wrong build.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advanced!
Josh