Subject: JPEG Viewer feature request

JPEG Viewer feature request

From: Ammar Aijazi <a_aijazi_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 19:07:56 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I just recently installed Rockbox on my iPod Video and have been loving it so far. I was hoping though, that a small feature could be added that would make certain things more convenient. One of the things that I use Rockbox is reading comics on the go with my iPod. This works reasonably well, but if it would be at all possible I would love for you guys to implement an option that opens images, by default, at actual size instead of zoomed out. It's a little frustrating having to zoom in all the way each time you move to the next page in the comic.

Thanks for all the great work so far,

Ammar