Subject: Re: rockbox talk files question

Re: rockbox talk files question

From: Paul Louden <paulthenerd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2008 12:19:29 -0500

I think there's some confusion. My guess is that you mean "it spells out
the name of the talk file" rather than "it plays the talk file to
describe the related normal file." If that's the case, check the "File
View" setting, you may have set it to "All" which means .talk files will
show in the browser, and thus get spelled / read. The default setting is
"Supported" which will hide .talk files and the .rockbox folder.

Also, please remember the guidelines regarding quotes, there have been
several full quotes of previous messages in this thread.