Subject: Re: Working with a used archos jukebox 6000

Re: Working with a used archos jukebox 6000

From: Christopher Chaltain <cchaltain_at_austin.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 05 Jul 2008 19:58:34 -0500

Dj Paddy wrote:

> please don't top-post to this list as per list etiquette.
>
> - Dominik"
>
> You guys really are all heart and full of tact at times.
>
> Dj Paddy

I'm assuming you're being sarcastic, but there was nothing tactless or
heartless in Dominick's post asking people to follow the list rules. How
would you expect someone to ask that the list rules be followed? Also,
Dominick is one guy and not "you guys."

I'm not a fan of this particular list rule, but I try to follow it
myself, and when I get a chance I drop a note to new members letting
them know the errors of their ways and pointing them to the list rules.

--
Christopher
cchaltain_at_austin.rr.com