Subject: Re: Sans e280 v2 Firmware

Re: Sans e280 v2 Firmware

From: Guy Schlosser <guyster_at_bex.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2008 03:45:09 -0400

Hi all, does anyone know where/if you can get versions of the E260 or
E280 that do work with rockbox? I'm thinking of ordering an E260 for my
gf for her B-day, but from hearing talk on the list about the v2.0
firmware not working, I'm afraid of getting it and not being able to use
it with rockbox. Any ideas or suggestions? Thanks in advance for any help.

Thanks,

Guy
P.S. if there is another player similar that I can order that does work
with rockbox, please let me know.