Subject: H340 issue

H340 issue

From: Brandon Hicks <hicks.brandon2_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2008 13:50:09 -0600

Hello,
I'm having massive problems with the H340.
No matter what I do, whenever I turn it on in Rockbox, and in some cases
the Iriver firmware, there are phantom keypresses being registered, and
mine don't get through. Also, I believe the memory is screwed, because
sometimes speech will repeat what it said every five seconds, along with
cycling the hard drive. Every once in a while it'll work fine, but it's
not near reliable enough to be my main player and recorder.
If anyone can tell me how to fix these issues I'd appreciate it.
Otherwise be on the look out for an Iriver stripped of drive and battery
to be put up for experimentation or what have you on this list soon.

Thanks
Brandon