Subject: RE: iPod 5G gets *two hours* battery with Rockbox?

RE: iPod 5G gets *two hours* battery with Rockbox?

From: Darren Duff <duff379_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2008 18:31:46 -0400

I hear the orriginal OS is something like 20 hours, so am not really sure
here. I can't say for sure, but I think the rockbox firmware gets around
10-11 hours? Can anyone confirm this

I get about 17 hours from mine.

Darren Duff.

Dialog in the Dark Tour Guide,

Check out our web site at www.dialogtickets.com

Dialog in the dark, the greatest exhibition you will never see!

Personal Phone: (678)936-6113

personal E-mail duff379_at_gmail.com

win live messenger *no mail please* darren379_at_hotmail.com

skype contact duffman31279