Subject: Podcast Workflow

Podcast Workflow

From: Adam Rosi-Kessel <adam_at_rosi-kessel.org>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 10:45:57 -0400

Has anyone developed a model podcast workflow for Rockbox? I'd like new
podcasts to come into a FIFO queue, so I can move through them similarly
to the way an RSS newsreader works. Right now, I typically go to the
"recently added" section of the database (or the "podcast" genre) and
try to find things I haven't yet heard, but it's somewhat time-consuming
and disorganized. I'm wondering if there is a more efficient way to
manage the flow.

FWIW, I'm using Juice (formerly iPodder Lemon) on a Windows XP box to
download and tag the podcasts.