Subject: Re: sansa

Re: sansa

From: Roy DeRousse <roylayer_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 08:16:30 -0500

Personally, I got mine from E-bay.

1. There are quite a few vendors selling the Sansas. I'm sure that you would
be able to find at least one who will ship to Australia.
2. I bought my E280 from an E-bay seller about 3 weeks ago.
3. One of the reasons that I bought via E-bay was that I could ask an actual
person to check which version he was selling prior to buying it. Since they
are mainly selling refurbished units (still under warranty by Sansa), they
could actually check the version for me. Maybe buy.com could do that too. I
don't know.

Good luck!

--
Have fun!