Subject: Onda VX767 Player - AudioBook Playback

Onda VX767 Player - AudioBook Playback

From: <>
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2008 22:18:15 -0400

I'm considering buying an Onda VX767 mp3/mp4/mp5 player.

I know there has been some developmental effort with RockBox for this
player, so I thought someone might

be able to answer some questions about the Onda VX767, in its native
non-rockbox mode as shipped by the manufacture.

I mainly listen to Audio Books.

To listen to AudioBooks I really need two features.

1) Does this player support Folders and/or SubFolders?

2) Will this player Resume, or start playback in the middle of an audio file
at this same point it was when I last shut down the Player?

Or perhaps this player have an option to Bookmark Audio Files?

I need to be able to resume playback, easily at the same point that I left

Best Wishes, Robert

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.
Checked by AVG.
7:11 PM