Subject: Re: what 'new' players are supported

Re: what 'new' players are supported

From: Purple Dynasty <purpledynasty_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 22:29:57 -0400

I just realized I left out a major detail about that Froobi.com deal
- the players are "factory refurbished". I got a 6GB e270 about 20
days ago from Froobi, unfortunately I just learned of the e280 deal
(only $5 more for 2GB additional memory) today.
*** I just looked, and the 8GB SDHC card is from Kingston, its a
class-4, comes with the adapter, and the $10 discount (to $20
shipped) is only good if you supply the code AND purchase a Sansa
e200 series player.