Subject: Re: Subscribed - Hello (and "testing 1, 2 3.." :)

Re: Subscribed - Hello (and "testing 1, 2 3.." :)

From: Purple Dynasty <purpledynasty_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 02:10:19 -0400

On Oct 8, 2008, at 1:16 AM, Paul Louden wrote:

> Rockbox doesn't have any built-in album art scaling. Instead you'll
> currently need multiple copies of the art in different sizes, set
> up as described on the AlbumArt wiki page.

I found this line in the Wiki:
You can also specify the size in each filename. e.g. cover.
100x100.bmp will be used for themes that display a 100x100 album art
picture. Size-specific pictures will be looked for before looking for
the files listed above.

Does the theme author have to specifically code the wps to look for
the appropriate size .bmp file, or is this something that occurs
automatically (and hence every album-art supporting theme will work
properly if I save an appropriately sized (and named) .bmp)?