Subject: Re: Jump to time

Re: Jump to time

From: RaZorbacK <lists_at_sof-paradise.info>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 14:51:57 +0200

pondlife wrote on 10/10/2008 10:34 :
> How about if the voice UI read out the track time position (maybe when you
> release the ff or rewind button?). I guess this would need to have an
> enable/disable option of it's own...

hmm I don't know where we stand with that but Stephan Doyon had maide a
patch called (study mode) which could make the trick. By default, I
remember we could skip 5 seconds steps with ff and rewin but I'm
wondering if the skipping time couldn't be changed and it maybe the
best solution for Andre. we could imagine setting it to skip by 1 hour
steps.

As concerning me, I cut my radio show or film every 15 minutes with
MP3DirectCut and i'm rather satisfied with that.

But maybe some good programmers here may have a look at this "study
mode" patch" which was really useful thing and why not comit in the last
build after having reworked it a litle? ;-) Stephan is doing a really
great job for visually impaired rockbox users when he has some time to
spend on rockbox.