Subject: Re: IPod with rockbox?

Re: IPod with rockbox?

From: steve c <stevec5000_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 11:04:07 -0700

> I think in general you might get help if you ask for help for your problem
> rather than to rant and throw accusations towards volunteers that actually
> provide something to you for free.

The volunteers (specifically the Admin) is a jerk who likes to play
god and throw his weight around.
All he could do was claim that Rockbox never fails in spite of it not
working on my Archos and insult
me by claiming I must have done something wrong. Ones like him should
be kicked off then it would be a pretty good forum but then the people
at Rockbox I talked to were the same way and just could not accept
that
Rockbox didn't work and it must be my fault so it seems to be a
culture of jerks.