Translations

Rockbox mail archive

Subject: question about browsing the rb patch tracker

question about browsing the rb patch tracker

From: alex wallis <alexwallis646_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 18:11:00 -0000

Hi list.
I no people are going to think this issue really isn't important to bring up, but I just thought i'd raise it as a very minor problem.
before we start, i'd like to say i've checked this problem i'm about to explain thoroughly, it occurs when i'm running jaws versions 9 and ten, and also when i'm running window eyes version 7.01
Also, it doesn't occur anywhere else on the rb site, leading me to believe its not a problem with any of my screen readers but a very minor bug with the rb site itself.
Now hears the problem i'm experiencing.
Whenever I am browsing the rb site, if I find a page that is of interest to me, I add it to my favorites.
In order to do this, I hold down alt and press a to bring up the favourites menu and then select ad to favourites.
When I find a task on the patch tracker that I am interested in I also add it to my favorites.
However I have found that when I am logged into the rb site which I am most of the time, it saves time if I want to add a comment to a task.
I have found that if I press alt and a to bring up the favourites menu the menu is not brought up, instead my cursor is jumped on the page to the add new task button, so in order to access the favourites menu I have to press alt and then move along to the right in order to get to the favourites menu.
This issue does not occur if I log out of the rockbox site and then brows the patch tracker as there is no add new task button, and also it doesn't occur anywhere else on the site apart from when I am logged in and looking at the patch tracker.
So does anyone no why this is and if it might be fixable?
Just wondering, as it does mean I have to use around 3 or 4 key strokes if I am logged in and want to add something on the patch tracker to my favourites.
Thanks very much for any help.
Alex.