Subject: Re: IAudio X5L battery settings

Re: IAudio X5L battery settings

From: Paul Louden <paulthenerd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 13:48:10 -0600

Rocker wrote:
> What should I be stetting the battery MAH leverl as I have the extended
> battery.

You should look at what the battery says its MAH is and set it to that.
Your battery's packaging or the battery itself should tell you.

Also, as you didn't say what player you have, and even then "the
extended battery" is not the most helpful term since there may be
multiple products claiming to be an extended battery, it's really
impossible for anyone to help you on this information alone.