Subject: Re: which player should i get?

Re: which player should i get?

From: constantine \(on laptop\) <"constantine>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 07:37:40 -0600

Hi

Got an ipod video 30 gb here. I wish I have the 80 gb, but there you have
it. I also wish it could record, but shrug. The only reason I bought the
ipod was for rockbox, and I don't regret it one bit, because rockbox
performs flawlessly.

I'm curious, what type of hard disc does the ipod use, a 2.5" or is it even
smaller.

contact details:

email: tcwood12_at_shaw.ca

and others