Subject: bottom posting to only this list?

bottom posting to only this list?

From: constantine \(on laptop\) <"constantine>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 07:01:24 -0600

Hi,

Is there a way to set outlook express to bottom post? - but for only this list? I've tried doing it on other list and folks have complained. I'm also not sure how to go about this - is it a registry setting somewhere? System specs below if anyones interested.

contact details:

email: tcwood12_at_shaw.ca

and others
msn: the_conman283_at_hotmail.com
skype: the_conman283

system details:
Hp pavillion dv5220CA notebook pc
AMD Turion(tm) 64 Mobile Technology ML-37 2.0 GHZ, 1024 mb DDR ram, Fujitsu 100 gb 4500 RPM Hard Drive, connecsant AC-link audio, windows xp professional service pack 2