Subject: Re: creating voice .talk clipps on a drive

Re: creating voice .talk clipps on a drive

From: Purple Dynasty <purpledynasty_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 19:05:51 -0500

On Dec 2, 2008, at 6:49 PM, constantine ((on laptop)) wrote:

> You wrote:
>

> contact details:
>
> email: tcwood12_at_shaw.ca
>
> and others
> msn: the_conman283_at_hotmail.com
> skype: the_conman283
>
> system details:
> Hp pavillion dv5220CA notebook pc
> AMD Turion(tm) 64 Mobile Technology ML-37 2.0 GHZ, 1024 mb DDR ram,
> Fujitsu 100 gb 4500 RPM Hard Drive, connecsant AC-link audio
> I want to be able to create .talk clipps on a single drive at once
> using voice box.
>
> That's entirely possible, always has been for me.
> Right now, I have to do it on individual (16) folders. When I try
> to run voice box on the drive where my Ipod is located after
> highlighting the drive letter and pressing ok I get a message to
> enter a name of file or folder. How can I fix this?
>
> Not sure, but I just enter the drive letter again and hit enter,
> and it works.
>
> PS: Is this acceptable for bottom posting?

An excellent demonstration of how the list moderator's insistence
upon bottom posting "form" sometimes interferes with content.
Unfortunately some email clients don't handle quoted text well, and
include in-line editing with the quoted text. I understand that this
is the fault of the email client, but those are the tools that we
have to deal with.
I know the idea of the bottom-posting rule is logical, but sometimes
a well edited top-post is better handled and easier to both compose
and read given poorly-behaving email clients.