Subject: Re: Rockbox website

Re: Rockbox website

From: David Bleakley <cool2bdave_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 11:43:30 -0800 (PST)

I think a non-developer or non-IT user do not care about commits or dev news, he cares about new Rockbox versions, improvements and features. >>I am a non developer and I check to see what has been going on in the wiki and commits regularly. This way you can see if a feature you want has been added to the current build or interesting content has been added to a wiki page. I suppose I do this because the release process wasn't very regular. Maybe this will change with the new more frequent release system. If a developer page was created I would like the front page to be very similar to the current front page.