Subject: Iaudio x5 - Rockbox - recording settings

Iaudio x5 - Rockbox - recording settings

From: Boženka Gogoľáková <gogolakova_at_nextra.sk>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 13:57:24 +0100

Helo,
I am visualy impaired and I need help with recording settings.
In older version this menu was placed in sound settings. But after
installing newer version I could find it. I have read your manual, but there
I found the information that recording settings are placed if I press
jojstick on the item in main menu recording. I pressed it and there is a
problem. I cannot activate the sub ittems. If I want to activate the source
line in or microphone is it not possible. After pressing the key the Rockbox
says something different like off or on. I cannot activate anything from
this important menu. I need to activate line in or mic very often or change
format, bitrate but i cannot in this version. Can you explain me how to do
it? Or is it realy possible to change these important things? It is realy
pity, I will return to older version of the Rockbox. Is something what I do
in bad way?
Can you tell me how to sett it? People who have not problem with sight can
do it very easy, but not everyone has this possibility.
I had Rockbox from April of this year and today i changed it on newer.
Thanks for understanding.
Bozenka