Subject: Re: Iaudio x5 - Rockbox - recording settings

Re: Iaudio x5 - Rockbox - recording settings

From: Boženka Gogoľáková <gogolakova_at_nextra.sk>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 16:14:04 +0100

Yes I understand, I will remember that I must still update both .rockbox and english voice file. It is pity that newer voice talks slower than older voice but I respect it.
But I agree that Rockbox should be give the question or notify there are not the same version Rockbox and English voice file.
Bozenka