Subject: Re: starting to record with h140

Re: starting to record with h140

From: alex wallis <alexwallis646_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 06:49:17 -0000

>> I have just been looking at the rb manual, and as far as I can tell,
>> there
>> is no section about the actual process of recording.
>
> Hi Alex,
>
> Try this:
> http://download.rockbox.org/manual/rockbox-h100/rockbox-buildch5.html#x8-930005.8

Hi.
Thanks that told me what I needed to no. Though, just an idea, perhaps the
section in the manual that deals with recording should be renamed to
something like recording and its settings, or recording screen and settings.
As that would make it clear the section details the process of recording as
well as the various options that can be set.