Subject: RE: MP3 Question

RE: MP3 Question

From: Skriloff, Nicholas <SkriloffN_at_darden.virginia.edu>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 15:39:24 -0500

I apologize if my format is not exactly correct.

I may indeed put rockbox on the mp3 players. The Sansa c200 looks like
a possible candidate.

How would one go about batch loading rockbox on the players in a
automated way? For example if you had 100 players and wanted to
preload rockbox on each in an automated way, is there such a device to
assist?

Do any of the players on
http://www.rockbox.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/DeviceChart have wireless
card?