Subject: Re: Proposal for updating/maintenance of iPod Acc. page

Re: Proposal for updating/maintenance of iPod Acc. page

From: Dave Woyciesjes <woyciesjes_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2009 09:13:42 -0500

David Hall wrote:
> Also note that there should be no false positives in the old data - only
> false negatives. There is not a need to relegate the entirety of the
> old entries to the "to be rechecked" pile.

        I'd have to disagree here. If a newbie comes around and curious, they'd
want to know if the accessory work. I think it would be helpful if we
could say that yes, your toy will work with Rockbox. Most of those
entries are months old, and before the iPod Acc Protocol was added. Odds
are the items work now, or at least more features work now.
        Why not get it up to date if we can? I don't have a problem with
politely asking people for an update, and yes, I'll tell them to
communicate via the email list or forumes, not with me directly...

--
--- Dave Woyciesjes
--- ICQ# 905818