Subject: working on Rockbox Player prodution

working on Rockbox Player prodution

From: Casainho <casainho_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 13:30:34 +0000

Hello :-)

Recently I gave a presentation* of Rockbox and Rockbox Player** on
OPorto, here in Portugal. A guy there gave me the contact of a
Portuguese company (In Motion - http://inmotion.pt/store/) that sells
online Arduino boards, break boards, etc.

I contacted that company by phone and we talked a bit about the
project. I will present it next Saturday, on personal, to the project
manager of that company. From what we talked by phone, at least he
will try to help me to submit the Rockbox Player project to SparkFun -
they should have a commercial relationship.

I was told that In Motion would like to sell a project like this one,
however, they may not have money for start the project nor know how...

Wish me luck ;-)

* http://forums.rockbox.org/index.php?topic=6751.msg145218#msg145218
** http://www.rockbox.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/RockboxPlayer